How to change your Hotmail/Outlook password
Outlook is the new name for Microsoft’s web E-mail service. If you have a hotmail or live account, you can access it through ‘’outlook.com’’. If you want to change your hotmail/outlook password, follow these simple steps.
Steps for Hotmail password change
- Sign in to Outlook (hotmail): First you must sign-in to your hotmail account by using your hotmail address and password.
- Click your name or profile image in the upper-right corner: In the top-right corner of your inbox, you will see your profile image and name, pick it and a menu will appear.
- Select ‘’account settings’’ from the list of options: when a drop-down menu appears, pick account settings. This will open your account settings.
- Select ‘’security and password’’ option from account: On the left side of the account settings page, you will see “security and password’’ option in the account section. Select it. It will direct you to the next page.
- Validate your account: You will be asked to confirm your account; Microsoft will send a code either to your mobile number via text or the backup Email address you provided before. Write the code in the ‘’enter code’’ field and it will continue you to change the password.
- Click on ‘’change password’’: This will be found in the ‘’security and password’’ section.
- Enter your current password first and then, enter your new password: You will see three fields in the ‘’change your password’’ page. First one is for your old password (present password). The next is for your new password and the third one is re-enter password. You have to enter your new password in the second field and then write it again in the third field (it is just for the confirmation). Hit the ‘’save’’ button.
Congratulations, you have successfully created a new password.
: Use of undefined constant rand - assumed 'rand' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/u43944p85382/domains/loginsigninsignup.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/loginsigninsignup/single.php
on line 35