How to add Gmail to your mobile phone
When you start using smart phones, it is a must that you get your Gmail access from your mobile too. Here are a few easy steps to do it yourself:
Gmail for Android:
If you have an android phone and you want to add Gmail app to your phone. Go for these simple steps.
- Make sure you are connected to the internet.
- Click on the ‘’play store’’ from the menu. It will ask for some Gmail account (Google account). Add a Gmail account. If you don’t have a Gmail account, select ‘’create new account’’ and log-in to play store.
- Home page of play store will appear. Click on the search bar, you will find it on the top-right corner and search for Gmail.
- Select Gmail (Google Inc) from the results and install it.
- You will find the Gmail app in the menu after it is installed. Launch the app. Add your Gmail address and password, Enjoy.
Gmail for Iphone:
If you have an Iphone and you don’t have Gmail app, follow these simple steps.
- Ensure that you are connected to wi-fi or internet.
- Select ‘’ App Store’’ from the menu.
- Select search from the bottom and type ‘’Gmail’’.
- Select Gmail (Google Inc) and click on install. It will ask for your apple account. Enter Email and password. The app will be downloaded.
Gmail for windows:
If you have a windows phone and you want to download Gmail App, follow these easy steps.
- Make sure a wi-fi network is connected.
- Launch the windows phone store from the menu. It will ask for a Gmail account, enter your Gmail address and password If you have one and if you don’t, select create a new account.
- Search for Gmail in the search bar.
- Select Gmail (Google Inc) from the results and click install.
- Launch the app after it is installed. Enter your Gmail address and password. Enjoy
: Use of undefined constant rand - assumed 'rand' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/u43944p85382/domains/loginsigninsignup.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/loginsigninsignup/single.php
on line 35