Creating a Gmail account is very simple. By making a Google account, you can start using Gmail, and throughout the SignUp-process, you will select your Gmail account name. Let’s know how to create your Google account for Gmail login, and also how you can change your mail settings, and add or edit your email contacts.
Setting up an account for Gmail Login:
You must first create a Google account, for Gmail login. If you don’t have an account, Gmail will redirect you to the sign-up page. You will need to provide some essential info like your full-name, birthday, sex, and location. You will also have to select a username on your new Gmail address. You’ll be able to start adding contacts and can change your email options once you create a Gmail account.
Steps to create an Gmail account:
- Enter gmail.com in your browser.
- Click the link which shows create an account.
- Then SignUp-form will come. Just Follow the guidelines and fill the mandatory info, like full-name, birthday, and sex.
- While filling your info, keep in mind to give a strong password for Gmail login which is essential for security purposes.
- Finally, review the Google’s Terms and conditions Policy, click the check box, and then click Next-step.
- A page will appear which will show your profile- page.
- Then, your new Gmail account will be created, and the Google welcome-page will come.
Signing in to your account
You will be immediately signed in when you create your account at starting, however, when you are done with it, you will need to sign out of your Gmail account. Signing out is specifically critical if you’re utilizing a shared-computer (for example, at the office or a library) as it stops others from seeing your Gmail login details or emails.
- Go to Gmail login
- Type your Gmail login username and password to sign-in
To sign out:
- At the top right corner of the Gmail page, click on your username and then select the Sign-out.
Sometimes, you might want to bring modifications to your Gmail theme look. For example, you can create a vacation or a signature in your email conversations, and edit your labels, or modify the design. These corrections can be made from your Email settings.
To get to your Gmail login settings:
- Click on the image on the top right page corner, and select mail settings.
- Then you are able to select the information you like to change.
Like all important email companies, Gmail lets you save an address book of your contacts and that means you don’t have to memorize everybody’s email addresses. You may also add other additional information, such as addresses, birthdays, and phone numbers.
To add a contact:
- Select Contacts inside the Gmail dropdown menu.
- Click New Contact in the contacts screen.
- Enter the desired contact email address and name. You can also include extra info like phone numbers, addresses, birthdays, etc.